2017/05/06

New life

Click to see with Light box



Lilla Näsnaren
© NF Photo 170503

I visted the little shallow lake Lilla Näsnares the other day. They have built a new platform for birders and I wante to check it out.

There were several pairs of Mute swan and I thought there might be nesting. There was also some Common Terns showing off :) To my pleasure. 

When I checked my shots at home  I enlarged one of them and saw that the Mute swans already had chicks. I had not seen that as I did not bring my Spotting Scope. A nice surprise. Now I have to go there often as I have not seen swan young for several years. 


Linking up with:   Bird D´Pot   
Labels:   , , , , , , , ,  , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I'd be there daily to watch the growth and the beautiful parents nurturing. The tern in flight is super.

    Once again, as always....thanks for linking in and sharing these marvelous photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Naturefootsteps Birds of Europe